Hmmmph, the perfect onomatopoeia to describe how I'm feeling.
I've been on an emotional roller coaster for a week now, one moment I'm thrilled and then the next I feel like crying. Today, I think I want to cry. Today I admitted something to myself that I have been denying whole-heartedly. Everybody who is of paramount importance to me is packing their stuff and leaving me, here, alone. My father, my sister, my best friends. They're all walking away unintentionally. They'll always be close to me for we have promised each other that nothing will change except where they are. But I'm no fool, and I've been in this situation one two many times to lie to myself. For now, I'm left lying in my bed surrounded by the four walls that shun me from everything, that allow me to enter a realm where my problems no longer exist. But I know that if I run from them they'll soon catch up. One by one they will all begin to depart. I don't know how I will deal with it. I depend on people too much and truth be told these are the few who I have given my all to in a long time.
Only one month till the countdown begins. My father has already left, september my sister moves out, and in 12 months my best friends go off to college. As early as it is, I'm beginning to feel the aftermath.
He's always there.
No comments:
Post a Comment