Thursday, June 2, 2011

Class of 2011

Today's my boyfriends graduation. I have many mixed feelings about it because obviously I'm excited he's graduating and moving on to bigger and better things, but the other part of me is sad that the chapter where our relationship was born is finally ending. I'ts been nothing but an emotional roller coaster for these past couple of weeks. One day I'm consumed by the love that I feel for him and then the next I'm confused and nervous for the future. He's going to college in Florida, 4 hours away from me on a plane and an unnumerable amount of miles away. Realistically, this relationship will not prevail, like they say "amor de lejos, amor de pendejos" but part of me wishes it could work. We go through ups and downs all the time but he means a lot to me. I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment