skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bon Voyage
By now, I have poured my heart out to every social networking site possible. I've admitted how much an emotional wreck I am at this moment and how for the past few days I have not been able to keep my sanity. Right now, I'm calm, I read posts from past months and its nice to know that over the past few months nothings really changed and my feelings have only tripled. Eli and I have decided to give college a shot, to work for what we both feel we rightfully deserve. I'm content and I couldnt be happier that he feels that what we have is worth the time and effort. But I'm torn and I feel depressed because he's leaving. I dont know what life will be like without him because I got so used to him being here. Things like driving back and forth from my house to his, our little intimate moments, watching TV with him are all things that I will miss everyday. God, if you're listening to me, give me the strength and will power to make it through these next couple of months with him, I'm begging you. Please help us make it through as easy as possible.
with love,
daisycakes
No comments:
Post a Comment