Sunday, June 21, 2009

Best I ever had.

If I can see the stars in your eyes

then your soul must be a miracle

sent from the skies

No lie, I try

It's more than physical

Connected to the mind

Our love is spiritual

If love is a mix

Combine them all

We are a chemical


You're my queen,

you're my majesty,

What more can I say

I wish to see your face 

and hear your voice,

just for a day, I had to pull away

was wishin' the plane would've fell, 

cause seein' you is heaven 

but missin' you is hell.


Skip on to a real man's mind,

Judging by God's work, 

you are the perfect design,

 you're like the shrine to my soul, 

the perfect diamond from coal, 

I'm like the perfect hand of poker, 

cause' my love will never fold.


I don't even know where to start

but just remember

you'll always have a place in my heart. 


Doll Face

No comments:

Post a Comment