Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cause I'll pull down a cloud for you 
I'll circle the stars and bring you one back 
I'll walk through the sun for you 
Cause there's somethin' you do 
That got me walkin on the moon .



I love you but shit
you're killen' me here.

Out of nowhere something will piss you off and then suddenly you'll stop talking.  I don't know how to explain to you that what I have between my friends and I and what I have with you are polar opposites. Sometimes the things they may say or then things I say seem flirty but that's just part of our nature. I hate to say it but its Karma. Remember the way you used to talk to Kayla or Jennie and how I would always got upset over it. Now you know how it feels and I know its not a good feeling. However, now I know that I should've trusted you more, I should've known that those were nothing but plutonic friendships, and that's truly what I want you to understand. I''m not trying to marry any of my friends, I'm not trying to spit game, or even bag them. I'm just tryna kick it and have a good, Clean, fun time. I love you and that should be enough re-assurance to you.



[you stand out]

No comments:

Post a Comment