Honestly,
I don't know how to put my thoughts in to words
I don't want to offend you
I don't want to hurt you
I don't want to jump into conclusions
But I don't know if my heart can take anymore.
Three but we have become one.
Three that blossomed together intertwined.
Three that are now "sisters"
But it has become Two.
Two that continuously stay in touch,
That whole heartedly stay faithful to one another
and promise to tell the truth and nothing but it.
Two, that love each other unconditionally
that stay together through the sunshine and the storm.
I am part of that two some, the other is Laura.
She is my best friend for
Lit,
Math,
Physics,
Photography,
Spanish
and World History.
She is my best friend 24/7.
You, you're my best friend every new moon.
"My heart gives for nothing in return
And You're just taking, taking me in."


No comments:
Post a Comment